Legal Compliance Update - Q1 2019
As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance. By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The main legal texts published between the 1st January 2019 and 31st March 2019 are listed below, separated by main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
Here’s a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter one of 2019;
ISO 9001 - Quality
1. The Public Procurement (Electronic Invoices etc.) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/624)
ISO 14001 - Environment
1. The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Oil Pollution) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/42)
2. The Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/595)
3. Regulatory Position Statements
4. The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Scheme (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/528)
5. The Alternative Fuel Labelling and Greenhouse Gas Emissions (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/421)
6. The Capital Allowances (Energy-saving Plant and Machinery) (Amendment) Order 2019 (SI 2019/501)
7. The Feed-in Tariffs (Closure, etc.) Order 2018 (SI 2018/1380)
8. The Merchant Shipping (Maritime Labour Convention) (Extension of Maritime Labour Certificate) (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/716)
9. The Agency Workers (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/724)
10. PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
11. The Carriage of Dangerous Goods (Amendment) Regulations 2019
There were no amendments to note.
Our next update for Q2 2019 will be coming out at the beginning of July 2019 please keep an eye out for our blog
with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us
Posted on: 25/04/2019 By: Mr Paul Stevens Categories: Environmental