The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is a mandatory energy assessment scheme, introduced by the UK government to make sure large enterprises in the UK are energy efficient. Under the scheme, large organisations are required to assess their energy usage every 4 years and to find new ways to save energy.
Your company must comply with ESOS if:
- you have over 250 members of staff, or.
- a turnover of over 50 million Euros (£44.1m) or
- an annual balance sheet of over 43 million Euros (£37.9m)
If you qualify, you must carry out ESOS assessments every 4 years. These assessments are audits of the energy used by their buildings, industrial processes and transport to identify cost-effective energy saving measures.
Our ethos is firmly to support your company in complying with this legal requirement, reducing the impact of your activity on climate change and your energy costs and increasing your environmental performance and reputation.
If you would like more information on how AvISO can help with ESOS, please contact us on: 01892 800476 or firstname.lastname@example.org
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO BS 8900 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.