ISO 20121 is a management system that has been designed to help organisation in the events industry improve the sustainability of their event related activities, products and services.
ISO 20121 is based on the earlier British Standard called ‘BS 8901 Specification for a Sustainability Management System for Events’ which was first developed in 2007. Due to the high-level interest in BS 8901, it was decided to create an international version of the standard to coincide with the London 2012 Olympic Games.
ISO 20121 applies to all types and sizes of organisations involved in the events industry – from caterers, lighting and sound engineers, security companies, stage builders and venues to independent event organisers and corporate and public sector event teams.
AVISO's Event Sustainability ISO 20121 Consultants work across a diverse range of industries with organisations ranging in size from SME to multi-nationals and are very aware of the need to find a solution that fits the individual organisation.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving certification to ISO 20121 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 20121, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 20121 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts, we ensure you receive the best possible service whatever your project is
- We have our own proven software solution designed to provide and simple, efficient, and effective platform to manage all your compliance requirements.
- We are the only UK company to publish all our Legal Registers freely and provide free no, obligation updates to anyone who requests them.