A well-implemented Whistleblowing Management System (ISO 37002) will support the effective management of your business and help you meet your legal, regulatory, and ethical obligations. By encouraging employees and stakeholders to report any concerns, suspicions, or misconduct, you can identify and address issues before they escalate and cause significant damage to your organisation’s reputation, finances or operations. A robust whistleblowing management system can also enhance transparency, accountability and trust and promote a culture of integrity and ethical behaviour.
Our ethos is firmly to support your company in achieving consistently high performance and service levels through effective and efficient Whistleblowing Management (ISO 37002).
AvISO is an industry-leading expert in ISO 37002, With offices in London, Kent, and Ireland, we provide global Consultancy, training & Software solutions to support sole traders to multi-national organisations to ensure they achieve the most from ISO 37002.
why work with AvISO
- Aviso has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS-accredited certification for our clients
- Aviso has experience with a wide selection of iso standards, including iso 37002, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We have our proven software solution to provide a simple, efficient, and effective platform to manage all your compliance requirements
- We are the only UK company to publish all our Legal Registers freely and provide free no, obligation updates to anyone who requests them
- Our approach is highly adaptable to timeframes, customised through gap analysis, and capable of taking the lead on the entire project. We have an unparalleled reputation for simplicity and strive always to maintain it