ISO 45001 is a standard that provides a structure to increase safety, reduce workplace risks and enhance health and well-being at work. It helps organisations achieve an effective, efficient, and sustainable occupational health and safety management system.
ISO 45001 is designed to be used by all types of organisations, including public agencies, commercial businesses, institutions, not-for-profit organisations, and small businesses. It is applicable worldwide to all industries regardless of size or type.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification to ISO 45001 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 45001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO 45001 Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 45001 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.
- We have our own proven software solution designed to provide and simple, efficient, and effective platform to manage all your compliance requirements.
- We are the only UK company to publish all our Legal Registers freely and provide free no, obligation updates to anyone who requests them.