Climate change has arisen as one of the most important environmental issues, leadingto greater interest of the consumers and other stakeholders in the environmental impact of the activities, products, and services supplied by your company.
The certification according to ISO 14067 enables your company to quantify and report the carbon footprint of its’ products (CFP) in an independently recognised manner, also consistent with International Standards on life cycle assessment (LCA) (ISO 14040 and ISO 14044) and demonstrate its environmental accountability.
Our focus is on enhancing profitability whilst reducing the environmental impact through an effective and independent demonstration of the carbon footprint of your products and your firm commitment to reduce it.
If you would like more information on how AvISO can help with gaining certification to ISO 14067, please contact us on: 01892 800476 or firstname.lastname@example.org
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO BS 8900 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.