IATF 16949:2016 is designed to help business working in the automotive sector, increase productivity, reduce workplace risks and enhance customer specific requirements.
IATF 16949 provides a comprehensive framework to incorporate common automotive customer specific requirements within a management system. Building on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
IATF 16949 provides more detailed focus on; customers communication & Feedback, auditing, supplier competencies, equipment training & maintenance and certification. IATF 16949 has considerable emphasises on risks within the business, incorporating contingency planning to ensure customers receive quality products on-time. IATF 16949:2016 is not a stand-alone quality management standard but is implemented as a supplement too and in conjunction with ISO 9001:2015.
The IATF 16949:2016 Supersedes the previous standard ISO/TS 16949:2009 which ceased to be a recognised standard on the 14th September 2018. If you still working to the 2009 standard AvISO can offer advice on the required updated and make sure the transition is a simple and painless one.
AvISO's International Automotive Task Force ISO 16949:2016 Consultants work across a diverse range of industries with organisations ranging in size from sole trader to multi-nationals and are very aware of the need to find a solution that fits the individual organisation.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification to ISO 16949:2016 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 16949:2016, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO 16949:2016 Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 16949:2016 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project