ISO 17025 accreditation demonstrates that your laboratory is committed to follow validated test procedures, respect confidentiality, have only competent and authorized staff, use the adequate test equipment and ensure the required environmental conditions.
Our focus is to support the laboratory enhancing its’ reputation by demonstrating that the test results obtained are validated and trustable and that independency is totally ensured.
If you would like more information on how AvISO can help with gaining certification to ISO 17025, please contact us on: 01892 800476 or email@example.com
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO BS 8900 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.