ISO 37001 is intended to help an organisation to implement an effective anti-bribery management system. The requirements of internationally recognised good practice are taken into account. It is applicable to small, medium and large organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
AvISO's Anti-Bribery ISO 37001 Consultants work across a diverse range of industries with organisations ranging in size from sole trader to multi-nationals and are very aware of the need to find a solution that fits the individual organisation.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification to ISO 37001 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 37001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO 37001 Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 37001 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.