We are very happy to announce that our new South East office base will be at Hub 5 in Flimwell Park, Hawkhurst!
Flimwell Park is a pioneering mixed-use woodland centre set amongst 46 acres of woodland, in the heart of the beautiful East Sussex countryside.
Each workspace has been built at varying heights, to maximise natural daylight, which is known to reduce ill-health in the office and increase productivity. Flimwell Park has been built to the highest energy-efficient standards and is powered by solar energy, with on-site electric car charging points.
Why did AvISO choose Flimwell Park?
With sustainability and wellbeing at the heart of this new development, we felt it was the perfect fit for our business as this is also the first step in our roadmap to carbon neutrality. With one of our busiest areas in ISO Consultancy being around environmental management and carbon neutrality, we wanted an office base that was focused on these areas.
Over the next 12 months, AvISO intend to apply our experience in ISO 14064 and carbon footprint and reduction, and apply this to our own business so we practice what we preach, to do this, we will:
- Define – where do our emissions come from?
- Measure – collect data from our business and calculate our emissions.
- Target – commit to becoming carbon neutral by achieving net-zero emissions by the end of 2021.
- Reduce – reduce emissions as much as possible, by looking at opportunities to reduce energy consumption and increase the use renewable energy.
- Communicate – deliver a clear message of our climate action.
We secured a duo office in Hub 5, through The Hive and after a show-around last week we cannot wait to move in! The Hive has decorated the offices beautifully and it will be a fantastic base for our growing business.
The Hive has provided smart desks in our duo office which allows us to have a seated or standing desk at the touch of a button, this is an addition we are very excited about as our employee’s health and wellbeing is very important to us.