With all the major UKAS Accredited Certification Bodies now undertaking the vast majority of audits remotely and only offering extensions in very limited circumstances it is vital that your certification is maintained and you are as well prepared, as ever, for your audits.
AvISO Consultancy can help you do this by working remotely and utilising our bespoke SharePoint and Teams platforms to ensure your audit goes ahead as planned and certification is maintained.
AvISO is very proud to be a recommended ISO Consultancy by the major UKAS Accredited Certification Bodies; BSI, ISOQAR, BAB, NQA, Lloyd’s Register, Bureau Veritas and SGS. We are in regular communication with each of these certification bodies to ensure we understand exactly what they will be looking for on the day of the audit and their individual approach, for what is for them, a new way of working.
We have already facilitated several remote audits for ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, IATF 16949, with the major certification bodies and all have gone exceptionally smoothly and lead to a positive outcome.
Key points for remote auditing:
· Effective communication with the certification body
· Good organisation and preparation of documentation
· Extensive knowledge of the remote auditing platform
· A clear and logical plan for the day
· Ensuring, where possible, that records are easily accessible on the platform
· Good internal communication and availability of key personnel