ISO 50001 is a document that sets out the specifications for an Energy Management System. ISO 50001 provide a mechanism to increase energy efficiency and reduce related bills.
This Standard will help you measure and scrutinise energy use in order to get more from less. It will also improve tendering opportunities, meet the requirements of complex legislation and reduce carbon emissions.
ISO 50001 does not set targets or demand that you stop certain operational activities. Instead the ethos is firmly to support your company in achieving consistently high levels of performance and service.
AvISO's Energy ISO 50001 Consultants work across a diverse range of industries with organisations ranging in size from sole trader to multi-nationals and are very aware of the need to find a solution that fits the individual organisation.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification to ISO 50001 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 50001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO 50001 Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 50001 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project