As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance.
By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The title of each of the main legal texts published between the 1st January 2020 and 31st March 2020 are listed below, separated by main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety. If you would like a full copy of this Legal Compliance Update please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be happy to supply the full update to you.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
The most important legal texts published during this quarter address the Brexit process and the Coronavirus pandemic crisis.
There are no changes to the AvISO Legal Register as these legal requirements don’t apply to the vast majority of our clients.
Here’s a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter one of 2020;
ISO 9001 – Quality
- The European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020 (Commencement No. 2) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/317)
ISO 14001 – Environment
- The Single Use Carrier Bags Charges (England)(Amendment) Order 2020
- The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (Variation of Schedule 2) (England) Order 2020 (SI 2020/245)
- The Environment Act 1995 (Commencement No. 26) Order 2020 (SI 2020/216)
- The Isles of Scilly (Application of Water Legislation) Order 2020 (SI 2020/214)
- The Carbon Accounting (Provision for 2018) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/115)
- The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Scheme (Amendment) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/18)
ISO 45001 – Health & Safety
- The Working Time (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020 (SI2020/365)
- The Carcinogens and Mutagens (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations2020 (SI 2020/40)
Our next update for Q2 2020 will be coming out at the beginning of July2020, please keep an eye out for our blog with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and you would like a no obligation chat, or a full copy of the update please contact us.