As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance.
By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The main legal texts published between the 1st April 2019 and 30th June 2019 are listed below, separated by the main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
Here’s a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter two of 2019;
- RoHS 3 (EU Directive 2015/863)
- REGULATION (EU) 2019/1021 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 June 2019 on persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
ISO 14001 - Environment
- The Climate Change Act 2008 (2050 Target Amendment) Order 2019 (SI 1056/2019)
- The Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme and Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 1052/2019)
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships) (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2019 (SI 940/2019)
ISO 45001 - Health & Safety
There were no amendments to note.
Our next update for Q3 2019 will be coming out at the beginning of October 2019 please keep an eye out for our blog with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us.