Introduction and disclaimer
As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance. By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
This Newsletter does not replace each organisation’s duty to know the legal requirements applicable to their activity.
Here is a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter four of2020.
No relevant changes noted.
· The Environmental Protection (Plastic Straws, Cotton Buds and Stirrers) (England) Regulations 2020
· The Air Quality (Domestic Solid Fuels Standards)(England) Regulations 2020
· (EU) 2020/887 amending (EU) 2019/66 post-import checks of plants for planting
· European Union (Packaging) Regulations 2020
· The Feed-in Tariffs (Amendment) (Coronavirus) (No. 2)Order 2020
· The Waste (Circular Economy) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
· The Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Amendment Regulations 2020
· The Infrastructure Planning (Electricity Storage Facilities) Order 2020
· The Environment (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit)Regulations 2020
· Decision (EU) 2020/1604
· The Vehicle Drivers (Certificates of Professional Competence) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
· The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings in a Relevant Place and on Public Transport) (England) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regs2020
· The Road Vehicles(Construction and Use) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
· The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Self-Isolation) (England) Regulations2020
· The Smoke-free Premises and Vehicles (Wales) Regulations 2020
· The Data Protection, Privacy and Electronic Communications (Amendments etc.)(EU Exit) Regulations 2019
Our next update for Q1 2021 will be coming out at the beginning of April 2021please keep an eye out for our next blog with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us.