The main legal texts published between the 1st April 2020 and 30th June 2020 are listed below, separated by main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
The legislation related to Brexit is not described in this Newsletter since the date the legislation comes into force is the Brexit date, and this unknown at the date of the publication of this newsletter. In due course, AvISO will produce a document dedicated to this subject.
The legal texts identified in this Newsletter do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones that will probably apply to the Companies it works with.
This Newsletter does not replace each organisation’s duty to know the legal requirements applicable to their activity.
1. The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings on Public Transport)(England) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/592)
2. The Weights and Measures Act 1985 (Definitions of “Metre” and “Kilogram”)(Amendment) Order 2020 (SI 2020/586)
3. The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Public Health Information for Passengers Travelling to England) Regulations 2020 (SI2020/567)
1. The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme and Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme(Amendment) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/650)
2. The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships) Regulations2020 (SI 2020/621)
3. The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Sewage from Ships) Regulations2020 (SI 2020/620)
4. The Environment (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) (Amendment) (England and Wales)Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/603)
5. The Environmental Protection (Disposal of Polychlorinated Biphenyls and other Dangerous Substances) (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2020 (SI2020/489)
1. Decision(EU) 2020/668 on the harmonised standards for personal protective equipment
2. Decision(EU) 2020/480 on the harmonised standards for machinery
Our next update for Q3 2020 will be coming out at the beginning of October 2020 please keep an eye out for our blog with more details on this. If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us.