ISO 45001 Provides a structure to increase safety, reduce workplace risks and enhance health and well-being at work.
ISO 45001:2018 superseded the previous standard OHSAS 18001. Organisations who currently hold OHSAS 18001:2007 certification have until 11th March 2021 to complete a successful migration to ISO 45001:2018.
AvISO can offer advise on these changes and make sure the transition is a simple and painless one.
AVISO's Occupational Health & Safety ISO 45001 Consultants work across a diverse range of industries with organisations ranging in size from sole trader to multi-nationals and are very aware of the need to find a solution that fits the individual organisation.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification to ISO 45001 for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, including ISO 45001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO 45001 Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO 45001 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.