As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance.
By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The main legal texts published between the 1st October 2019 and 31stDecember 2019 are listed below, separated by main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
Here’s a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter four of 2019;
- The European Union(Withdrawal) Act 2018 (Exit Day) (Amendment) (No. 3) Regulations 2019 (SI2019/1423)
- The Passenger and Goods Vehicles (Tachographs) (Amendment etc.) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/1379)
- The Water Abstraction(Transitional Provisions) (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/1455)
- The Electricity and Gas(Energy Company Obligation) (Amendment) Order 2019 (SI 2019/1441)
- The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Scheme (Amendment) (No. 3) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/1440)
- The Pollution Prevention and Control (Designation of Directives) (England and Wales) Order 2019 (SI 2019/1417)
- The Pesticides (Amendment) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/1290)
There were no amendments to note.
Our next update for Q1 2020 will be coming out at the beginning of April 2020, please keep an eye out for our blog with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us.