As part of the service AvISO Consultancy offer, we provide our clients with quarterly updates of any changes to legal compliance. By doing this, we keep our clients up to date with any changes in their legal compliance obligations.
The main legal texts published between the 1st July 2020and 30th September 2020 are listed below, separated by main area of work: Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
The legal texts identified in this blog do not represent all the legislation published in relation to these 3 topics. AvISO Consultancy selects the ones most relevant to the Companies it works with.
Here’s a brief look at some of the changes to legal compliance from quarter three of 2019;
1. The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Self-Isolation) (England)Regulations 2020
1. European Union (Landfill) Regulations2020 (Republic of Ireland)
2. Decision (EU) 2020/1102 on the approval of the technology used in a 48 Volt efficient motor-generator pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2019/631 and by reference to the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC)
3. Regulation (EU) 2020/1182 amending Part3 of Annex VI to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008
4. Air Pollution Act (Marketing, Sale, Distribution and Burning of Specified Fuels) (Amendment) Regulations 2020(Republic of Ireland)
5. The Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020 (UK)
1. Commission Regulation (EU) 2020/878 of 18 June 2020 amending Annex II to Regulation (EC) No1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
2. EU Drivers’ Hours Regulations
Our next update for Q4 2020 will be coming out at the beginning of January 2021 please keep an eye out for our blog with more details on this.
If you feel any of the above amendments affect your business and would like a no obligation chat, please contact us.