A well-implemented adherence to Lexcel, when accredited against the Lexcel Standard 6.1 (and 5.1 for international law firms), isn’t a ‘box-ticking’ exercise, it will help legal practices to meet the changing environment in which legal practices operate, from changing client demands, to increased competition and regulatory focus.
Having a quality management system which has been specifically designed for legal practices demonstrates commitment and an ability to consistently deliver services that meet client expectations, improve overall satisfaction and assist in regulatory compliance.
why work with AvISO
- AvISO has a 100% success rate of achieving UKAS accredited certification for our clients
- AvISO has experience with a wide selection of ISO standards, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major Certification Bodies for ISO Consultancy
- AvISO has built excellent relationships with Cranfield Universities
- With an exceptional In-House team of ISO BS 8900 Consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of Technical Experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.