Bloom Accredited Supplier
AvISO Consultancy has successfully become a Bloom Accredited Supplier, and we are excited that we have now joined the Bloom supplier community.
What it is Bloom
The Bloom framework is a marketplace of buyers and suppliers for the public sector to buy and manage professional services. They provide quality outcomes from their pre-approved network of suppliers and consultants.
Bloom has an ever-growing network of suppliers and consultants. Their fully compliant open access marketplace is outcomes-based, meaning the public sector only pays for what is delivered.
Bloom provides an OJEU compliant managed procurement service covering specification development, supplier identification & onboarding, full contract management, and lessons learned upon successful delivery of outcomes.
Why we Joined
As an SME we are looking forward to the opportunity to provide our services to the public sector, a market which is difficult for SME’s to normally compete in. Being a Bloom accredited supplier, gives us the opportunity to be shortlisted for projects in various public sectors including, central and local government, social care, housing associations and schools.
What we do
AvISO Consultancy offers Software, Training and Consultancy solutions for managing risk, compliance, and governance. This includes effective and efficient solutions to ISO certification requirements.
We have an industry-leading reputation, and a 100% success rate with ISO Certification, and are recommended by all the major UKAS accredited Certification Bodies. We are enormously proud to be certified to ISO9001:2015 by the BSI and hold a Cyber Essentials certification.
AvISO provides support to organisations at all stages of ISO Certification, from the implementation of an entirely new system, internal auditing, and maintenance through to the improvement and upgrade of existing systems. We also provide legal registers and compliance support, 2nd party audits and software solutions.
Standards and Certifications, we can assist with are:
· ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
· ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
· ISO 45001 – Health and Safety Management System
· ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
· ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
· ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
· ISO 20121 – Event Sustainability Management System
· ISO 17024 – Conformity Assessment of The Certification of Persons
· ISO 17025 – The Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
· ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
· IATF 16949 – Automotive Management System
· BS 8900 – Guidance for Managing Sustainable Development
· ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
· ISO 14067 – Carbon Calculators
· TISAX – Information Security for The Automotive Industry
· Lexcel – Legal Management System
· CYBER ESSENTIALS – Cyber Security
· FIAS – Fertiliser, Security& Traceability
· SECR - Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
· ESOS – Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
Partnering with ISOvA, we can provide a software solution for ISO compliance that:
· Does away with much of the unnecessary and irrelevant paperwork
· Provides a logical, simple, and proven framework that can grow with your organisation
· Is cost-effective
Please contact us to see how we can help you in gaining certification to ISO Standards or with Software, Training and Consultancy solutions and one of our team will be more than happy to discuss this, and our flexible pricing options, with you.